Here we are again. Another great wing sauce. This is not the first time I’ve been highly impressed with a wing sauce from Private Selection. Found at Kroger, each and every bottle has been packed with excitingly new flavors. Like this Peach Carolina Reaper wing sauce. Oh it’s spicy. If you’re not familiar with the Carolina Reaper, it’s one of the hottest peppers in the world. I admit it, I was a bit apprehensive taking my first taste of this sauce. Oh, it’s hot, but it’s not just spicy. It’s wonderfully sweet, with a hint of peaches. I really like this sauce. Despite it being on the hot side!
I’ve found myself using Private Selection Peach Carolina Reaper wing sauce on more than just wings. I love it drizzled on fried chicken. And it makes for a crazy good crazy spicy dipping sauce for chicken nuggets too. And what goes better with pork than peaches? Yep, brush it on grilled pork chops or pork loin too!
Private Selection Peach Carolina Reaper Wings
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips saved to make stock
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Your favorite wing seasoning I used
- Private Selection Peach Carolina Reaper Wing sauce
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil. Seal and shake to coat. Add the seasoning, seal, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.